Coleman FlexSpace Work
Building the Right Team with Flexible Workspace Options
Coleman Research is changing the way our team works and is taking the opportunity to attract diverse talent from a broader range of locations. Our hybrid work model offers Coleman employees a workspace wherever and however they work best. Whether it’s working at our dedicated offices in major urban hubs, one of 800+ WeWork locations globally, or even from home, we want our employees to feel like their workspace is flexible.
Collaboration is one of our core values, and we committed to helping you stay fully connected to your teammates, clients and the whole company regardless of which option works best for you. Throughout the pandemic, we asked for and listened to feedback from our employees. Our FlexSpace model is a direct result of their input and aligns with our culture and values. As the company continues to grow, we may add more hub locations while keeping flexibility and personal choice as the foundation of how we work together.
1. Coleman Dedicated Offices
Coleman’s hub offices are located in New York, Raleigh, Los Angeles, London, and Hong Kong.
- Collaborate and learn with peers in the office/workplace environment.
- Feel part of an actual team outside off our computers and stay inspired.
- Immerse in our company culture with team bonding, regular events, and more.
2. 800+ WeWork Locations
With hundreds of locations across 150 cities, Coleman employees have a workspace where and how they need it.
- Spacious, unique common areas that fosters creativity and conversation.
- Connect with local, business-minded people in your area.
- Immerse in an environment that encourages professional development and networking.
- Full access to high speed internet, business-class printing and scanning, conference rooms, private phone booths, and more.
3. Work From Home*
With our rapid growth and shifts in work life, Coleman recognizes the needs of our employees to independently work in an environment that’s convenient for them.
- Coleman is tapping into new talent from all over the country, and world.
- Manage personal and work life on your schedule, with no commute.
- Independent work for those who are more introverted or prefer quiet space.
*All employees are assigned to a hub location and may be required to reside within a specific time zone. This ensures that we are able to provide the level of responsiveness our clients expert. Employees may also be asked to come into a hub office for training, team meetings, mentoring and social events.
To join the Coleman team, click here to see open opportunities.