We are pleased to announce the Coleman Sector Index, data that shows which sectors gained and lost interest from investors during the most recent quarter. Our indexes are based on changes in aggregate project volume within each sector among Coleman’s global client base. Coleman clients include leading hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity firms and beyond.
Our latest Sector Index report is from 2Q 2021 which includes:
- Insights on the key drivers that influenced changes in sector interest from Coleman’s senior, former buy-side analysts
- Disruptive companies to watch in each sector
- Coverage of Information Technology, Energy & Industrials, Consumer Goods & Services, Healthcare, and Financial Services
Access the free report
Sector-specific reports are available with detail on 25 industries in the sectors featured above.
- Coleman clients: feel free to contact your dedicated client teams for sector-specific reports.
- If you are not a client: for complimentary sector-specific reports, contact the Coleman team at [email protected].
If you are not a Coleman Client: contact us to learn about the Coleman difference.
Coleman clients: please contact your dedicated client team for detailed Sector Index reports with links to access popular recent events held by our analysts in each sector. Coleman Hosted Events are teleconferences with leading experts on timely, market-moving topics, trends and more — moderated by our analysts and reviewed for adherence with our rigorous compliance standards.